Updated June 24, 2020
We now offer online ordering. You can order in advance and tell us what time you want your food and drinks to be ready for curbside pickup. To order, click here.
Updated June 8, 2020
We are very excited to be re-opening tomorrow, Tuesday, June 9th at 4pm. We have been working very hard to make sure that we can re-open safely. First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, please make a reservation in advance. Even if you are just coming in for a cocktail. Give us a call or reserve online. This point is really important. We’ll have fewer seats available and we want to make sure we can take care of everyone. Reservations are a great help to us.
We wanted to share with you some of the things we are doing to make sure you are safe when you visit.
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• Very soon, we will have expanded outdoor dining, beyond our normal patio
• Persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and chairs to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, booths, chairs. Also, tables, chairs, and bar tops will be sanitized after each visit
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the pub for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe at Fado. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve your table ahead of your visit!