Since reopening in June, we have been working very hard to make sure that we can operate safely. A few things to remember. First, please stay at home if you feel like you are sick, have been around someone who has the virus or if you are exhibiting symptoms of the virus. This rule goes for our staff as well.
Also, for the most convenient and safe experience, please make a reservation in advance. Even if you are just coming in for a cocktail. Give us a call or reserve online. This point is really important. We’ll have fewer seats available and we want to make sure we can take care of everyone. Reservations are a great help to us.
We wanted to share with you some of the things we are doing to make sure you are safe when you visit.
• All staff will be wearing face masks
• Very soon, we will have expanded outdoor dining, beyond our normal patio
• Persistent hand washing and use of sanitizer by all staff
• Social distancing practices will be in place including the removal of some tables and chairs to allow for extra space
• Increased sanitizing of touched objects, surfaces, table, booths, chairs. Also, tables, chairs, and bar tops will be sanitized after each visit
• Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are placed throughout the pub for your use
• Tables or the bar counter will no longer be preset with anything including menus
• No physical touching of staff or customers
• We will have single use, paper menus available but encourage you to view the menu on your device. Just aim your phone camera at the QR code on your table to view our menus.
Again, these are just some of the things we are doing to make sure our staff and customers are safe at Fado. We will provide more updates as they are needed. We look forward to seeing you!
And, don’t forget to reserve your table ahead of your visit!
Tues – Thurs : 11:30am – 10pm
Friday : 11:30am – 12pm
Saturday : 11am – 12pm
Sunday : 11am – 9pm
Brunch: Sat & Sun until 3pm
*Kitchen closes 1-hour prior
to closing time listed above
Saftey is Our Top Priority
We are taking a number of steps to make sure you and our team are safe when you visit. Read more here.
M – F | 2-6 p.m.
- BAR SNACKS | $7
- DRAUGHT BEERS | $6
- COCKTAILS | $7
- ALL WINES| 9oz pour at 6oz price
Come Brunch with Us!
A Unique Event Venue
We know now is not the time for large events. If you want to gather, we’ve created new, safe, small event options.
We also have a new gift idea for your team. See them here. You can also Download our Full Events Brochure to learn more about the space, the menu and other service add on’s. If you have any questions or want to check on availability and pricing please send us an email.
Seating & Private Events Spaces
Stephen’s Green; accommodates up to 58 seated and, weather-permitting, an additional 38 seats outside on the patio. The entire room accommodates 100 people for a cocktail-style event.
Stephen’s Green ~ North accommodates up to 26, includes additional 8 seated at the bar. Space may include another 6 outside patio tables, weather permitting.
Stephen’s Green ~ North; view from the bar looking out towards our patio with the sliding doors open!
The custom built bar in Stephen’s Green
Stephen’s Green ~ South; accommodates 26 seated and offers a separate entrance, if needed. Space may include another 8 tables on the patio; accommodating an additional 28 seated.
The Copper Bar is our most conducive spot for cocktail parties and accommodates parties of 5 to 28!
The Whiskey Kitchen, a casual and spacious area, located in front of the kitchen window and comfortably accommodates parties of 5 to 15.
The Quays (pronounced “Keys”) is perfect for seated parties of 5 to 20.
Looking for an event space that can accommodate up to 400? Give us a call! You can book the whole shebang! Fadó Pub and Kitchen is a modern European eatery with a focus on fresh ingredients, locally sourced when possible, and a beverage program that features fantastic cocktails, an extensive wine list and plenty of craft beer!